It’s been a busy start to the new financial year, with another retail defit completed at Southlands Shopping Centre.
The scope of work in the tenancy included:
1. Removal of all all ceilings including framing and rods.
2. Removal of all lighting and associated cabling.
3. Removal of all fixtures, fittings and partitions within the tenancy and making good substrates as appropriate.
4. Inter-tenancy walls were patched, sanded and painted
5. Shopfront removal and door closures in their entirety.
6. Removal of the vinyl floor coverings back to the bare slab and grind to remove glues with all divots filled.
7. Removal of terrazzo ingo back to the lease line.
8. Removal of any services reticulation laid within the floor topping.
9. Removal of all hydraulic services, capped off back at the base build point.
10. Removal and termination of ALL electrical circuits back to the distribution board including the pulling out of all cables.
11. Removal of all telephone, communications, data and alarm cabling back to the source.
12. All flexible ducting and registers were removed back to the spigot.
13. Sprinkler heads were capped.
Contact us today to lock in your next project.