Glass Awnings Make Safe and Replacement – Osborne
The team at Bushells Building and Maintenance regularly undertake Make Safe works across the Perth metro area. This latest Make Safe project was undertaken at a retail premises in Osborne Park. The team did the make safe which included cleaning up the debris and supplying temporary fencing, as well as completed the project to replace the glass.
This project need incorporated the following:
- To supply bollards and traffic management signage to allow for works to be carried out safely
- To set- up scaffolding for safe working at heights
- Remove and dispose of damaged glass
- Replace 4 x panels of broken laminated safety glass to shop front canopy and straighten and re-use existing damaged glazing bar, seal into position
- Painting Glass panels to match existing
- Supply of a boom for a week due to scaffolding not being able to reach the top of the awning
Our team is well equipped and experienced to deal with a wide range of maintenance requirements for your business.
Enquire online for a free quote or to discuss upcoming works.